🔥 Secure your 2024 Cruise NOW at 2023 Prices🔥
For a limited time only
Welcome to the rugged North! The isolated coastline of the Kimberley region with its majestic gorges and rock pools is truly one of the last untouched wildernesses in the world. Abundant wild life, fresh water and ancient historic sites will make this cruise an unforgettable experience.
Our 13-Night Kimberley cruise is the ultimate way to discover Australia's Kimberley coast. Eco Abrolhos Kimberley cruises are 13 nights and are planned to take advantage of the tides to maximise the "WOW" factor at places like the Horizontal Falls, Montgomery Reef and the King George River.
Our experienced guides will take you to a vast range of amazing locations that will vary from day to day.
Choose between exciting itineraries
Why choose Eco Abrolhos?
Smaller group size - maximum 32 guests - Solo traveller options available
- All cabins have their own private ensuite
- Easy to access fast aluminium Expedition tenders allow us to explore the Kimberley in safety and comfort - No Inflatable Boats
- Eco Abrolhos is able to enter & navigate up the major Rivers - Explore More! See More!
- 360 degree viewing from the Top Deck area
- Experienced guides
- Catch a fish & our chef will prepare for your dinner - Fishing & Crabbing experiences
- Relaxed and casual atmosphere
- Options of either Wyndham or Darwin as your Eastern Port
- All Guests depart on excursions together - no waiting like on the BIG ships 🚢
Frequently Asked Questions
Kimberley Cruise Highlights
Ancient gorges and majestic cliffs – explore the rugged landscape of the Kimberley, one of the last untouched wildernesses in the world!
The Kimberley are renown for their great biodiversity! Over 300 species of birds, crocodiles, rock wallabies, echidnas and many more are roaming the vast Kimberley landscapes.
Explore the remains of the earliest explorers of the region and get close with WW II history! Visit the site of the WWII DC3 plane wreck and learn more about the survival story of its passengers.
View Kimberley Rock Art
Discover the Gwion Gwion (Bradshaws) and Wandjina rock art. The Kimberley has some of the world’s oldest rock art with sites dating back over 50,000 years.
No visit to the Kimberley is complete without a refreshing “shower” in one of the many waterfalls! Our tenders will safely get you up close to the amazing Kings Cascades and the spectacular King George Falls.
The Kimberley is home to the most spectacular Sunrises and Sunsets. Our Top Deck is the perfect place to take these in with your morning coffee or an end of day Sundowner.
Kimberley 13-Night Cruise
Our 13 Night Kimberley Cruise is the ultimate way to explore and experience the very best of the Kimberley region!
Activities & Tours
- Gorges & Waterfalls (Kings Cascades)
- Swimming in water holes
- Horizontal Falls
- Montgomery Reef
- Explore the Rivers & Creeks in our Expedition Tenders
- Optional Helicoper flight over the Mitchell Falls
- Whale, shark & crocodile encounters
- Fishing & crabbing
- Bird & wildlife watching
- Visit Kimberley Rock Art
- WWII & Early settler history
- Enjoy a Sundowner whilst taking in the Sunset